Stupid question - ref on screen menu for movie playback

• this may be a stupid question - but maybe some kind person here can set me straight

i have recently installed a kodi 19 build onto my little x96 air box that running the latest stable libreelec - and the same build on the pc based media centre in the lounge running latest LE generic - i am happy with the build in all other respects - but i cannot for the life of me work out how to get the video menu up when in video playback/video paused

the menu i'm looking for is the one that allows you to adjust the zoom amount, volume amplification, etc while in a video playback mode

in all the other builds and skins it defaults to that menu when you pause playback i think

i have looked in skin settings and player settings in system - but cants seem to find where to turn that feature on

what am i missing ??

• @ Jo - thanks - i looked there and didnt see a button that brings up teh OSD i need

@ chewitt - thanks again - but when i press pause i get the video progress bar - but not the menu of symbols underneath that i am used to seeing - ie no cog icon

i want to get this menu

https://i.ibb.co/4V8n6gB/Screenshot-20210616-004454.png

but i just get a progress bar like this

https://i.ibb.co/824DZwq/Screenshot-20210616-005159.png

hope that's clearer

perhaps the feature has been turned off in the build i am using - but if so where would i look to switch it back on ?

• Garzie, when I press the Enter key on my keyboard or the OK key on my remote I get a menu similar to your first *.png.

DigiBit R1, NUC8i3BEH

• i know you guys are not responsible for skin configurations and features - but can anyone point me in the direction i might go to restore the kind of menu i am used to ?

much appreciated as always

• I'd asking the skin support thread in the Kodi forum. That normally reaches the author or current maintainer. I stopped using other skins ages ago as Estuary is nice/simple/reliable.