Adding boot parameters to the rpi (and any arm build probably)

• What you are asking me right now is to start fresh and waste even more time going through the things that I have already finished, just because kodi (or anything that kodi uses) has issues in those last 3 builds. We are talking about days of work and sorry I can not do that. I'd rather install something else on the rpi, e.g. armbian that caught my eye last month, to waste my time than start over.

Sadly, unlike x64, the rpi images do not provide a way for "live booting" with no configuration or addons. If they did, I would happily provide any sort of log.

I have to backup my stuff, then reset le and hope it pops the same errors, then post any logs and then restore my backup to continue with anything that I am doing. Rinse and repeat for every time there is a log needed.

I remind you that those 2 months that I am on nightly, I had to troubleshoot a corrupted filesystem, which was not an card issue but more of a "bad imaging on the card" issue and the wireless that still fails to connect every second or third day. Compared to the time I spend on what was important for me, those 2 issues took like 2/3rds of my time. And I am talking about the rpi only, leaving x64 aside.

Yes, I understand and respect your views about third party addons, but at this point I am not willing to waste any more of my time for le itself.

p.s. Aren't the above considered "full logs"?

• It's really simple: either get rid of the piracy crap (eg by clean install) and post a kodi crash log if you are still having problems with kodi or this thread will be closed by moderators.

Read this as the last warning, we have zero tolerance for pirates.

so long,

Hias

• Ok, put the padlock on this one. I am done with the nightly on the rpi and if I decide to start over, I will create a new one.

Right now I'd rather ask for help on the framedrops I see on le 10 and 11 on my x64 than this.