AdGuard Home addon on Rockchip RK3288 (Asus Tinker Board)

• Hi all,

I have some problem with AdGuard addon. I know I need first docker server and it is ready, I installed all what is needed. Next I installed AdGuard addon, open port 53 on router, open 192.X.X.X:3000 and finished config. Problem is, I should have web interface on address 172.18.0.2 but nothing work. Instead of that, my web interface is on my Tinker Board IP. Look like everything is work ok, but doesnt matter if I choose DNS 172.18.0.2 on my mobile or windows, or Tinker Board IP, nothing is blocked, still see a lot of adverts. Also in dashboard for all day use few mobile phones and 2 laptops I see only 16 DNS Queries and 0 blocked.

Rest docker addons I tested work ok (Oscam, Plex and Jellyfish) only adguard dont want work properly. Maybe someone have any idea how to fix that?

Thx.

• Sorry, I can't test the adguard/adguardhome container because it uses too many ports that I already have occupied with other services. I don't know why this doesn't work for you but basically you have to start the adguard service and then configure the DNS of the devices you want to the IP address of your adguard server (DNS services use port 53 automatically), I do this on the router (and instead of adguard I use pihole) and on the VPN clients. I would never open port 53 on the router to the internet, I only open VPN ports.

• 172.x.x.x address is the docker network IP. You need to use your LibreELEC device's lan IP to access it

Yes, I can use my Asus Tinker Board IP address to open AdGuard web interface so look like it works. I added that IP as dns server to all my mobile phones and laptops but AdGuard not block anything! I tried block services from list like amazon, ebay and facebook but nothing happen. like AdGuard work (can open web interface) but not work at all.