NAS Creation for my Raspberry Pi

• Hi, I have 2 broadband connections at my home. I have recently installed RPI4 with Kodi in my bedroom and would like to attach an external hard disk for upto 4 TB and want to access it wirelessly on my PC to add movies and music instead of manually removing the HD each time to add content. In India still the WIFI's are slow so it is always good to opt for wired connection for better speed and broadband.

Is there any step by step process if someone can guide me to - As my PC is into ISP 1 and the KODI am talking about installed in the bedroom is on ISP 2. Therefore, my query is ----

How can I access the attached Hard disk in my bedroom wirelessly as a NAS on my PC which is connected with ISP 2 ?

• I'd add a second Ethernet NIC into the PC and run a cable to the router that the RPi4 is connected to (ISP2) then set the connection priority in Windows to use the NIC that connects to the ISP1 router as the primary connection. As the PC now has IP addresses in both networks you will be able to download on the ISP1 connection but also connect directly to the RPi4 in the other network to upload/transfer files. If you can't run Ethernet, get a WiFi card and have the PC join the WiFi network from the ISP2 router. As long as you set the connection priority for the NICs it will work the same (only slower than Ethernet). NB: For this to work, the routers must distribute IPs from different IP subnets, e.g. ISP1 router uses 192.168.1.0/24 and ISP2 router uses 192.168.2.0/24. If both routers use the same subnet the IP ranges will conflict.