Orangepi PC2: Libreelec built from sources won't boot

• Hi, need some help. I managed to successfully build libreelec from github repository with "PROJECT=Allwinner ARCH=arm DEVICE=H5 make image" command, then flashed the corresponding image in /target directory to sd card, but the board won't boot. Tried with both libreelec 10.0.2 final and 11.0 developement releases, the result is the same. There were no errors during the compilation. The host system is linux mint 20.3. Anyone came across this problem?

• Hi, here is booting log:

• I built and tested today's master branch and it works for me on PC2. According to your boot log the issue lies in initramfs. Specifically, init script can't be executed by /bin/sh. I have no idea why is that. You should examine build.LibreELEC-H5.arm-11.0-devel/initramfs folder for any obvious issue and packaged variant under build.LibreELEC-H5.arm-11.0-devel/build/linux-5.17.4/usr/initramfs_data.cpio

Tried with both libreelec 10.0.2 final and 11.0 developement releases, the result is the same. There were no errors during the compilation.

Are mentioned images build by you or did you download them from our server?

• Hi jernej, thanks for the effort. The problem was resolved after enabling "Kernel support for 32 bit EL0" in the kernel configuration. I don't know why it was disabled. Now both versions (10.0.2 and 11) are working.

Are mentioned images build by you or did you download them from our server?

Yes, they were downloaded with git.