Support for ALL-H3-CC H5 (Tritium)

• Doubt this is the right place. I'm looking for support on the Raspbian image for ALL-H3-CC H5 (Tritium) that I downloaded from Libre website. Trying to find where the boot config file is hiding. If this is wrong place, does anyone know another forum I can go to?

Appreciate any and all help.

• You might have downloaded an LE image from the LE website, but you definitely didn't download a Raspbian image. LE boot config is in /flash which needs to be remounted read-write to edit (mount -o remount,rw /flash). I've moved to the Allwinner section of the forum.

• Doubt this is the right place. I'm looking for support on the Raspbian image for ALL-H3-CC H5 (Tritium) that I downloaded from Libre website.

We only support LE images here. For anything else, you have to find appropriate forum or ask in Allwinner community channels, like #linux-sunxi on IRC, although chances to get answer there is smaller.

You might have downloaded an LE image from the LE website, but you definitely didn't download a Raspbian image.

Actually, at some point it was very popular by board designers to hack Raspbian to run on Allwinner boards. I have no idea why. However, this is all off topic for this forum.