/storage tourns read-only after fill-in with downladed files

• Hello friends, need help!!
    I've totally fill a interanl storage in Amlogic S812-based TV-box running LibreElec 7, starting to downloading movie by torrent with default download path (pointing to \storage\downloads). So, download was stopped when \storage becomes full)
    Okeay, i've found my mistake, disable torrent service and restart the system. But! Now i can't remove no files from storage, becouse filesystem is read-only! So, how can i clear it?
    I've tryed anything: samba connection from Windows, WinSHCP and even Puty with "rm -rf <directory or file>... no way.

What could i remove my partial download from storage and make it writable again? i dont want to make factory reset of system, i want to save my config.
    Please, give me advice. Thank you!

• For your information, the system partition has always been readonly. What you want is the storage partition. Has the whole storage partition become readonly too? Because that would be a pretty good magic trick. :)

SSH into the box and give us the URLs of the following commands:

Code
    blkid | pastebinit
    df -h | pastebinit
    cat ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit

• Has the whole storage partition become readonly too? Because that would be a pretty good magic trick. :)

Not really magic. If the kernel detects write errors on a partition (filling it completely will cause write errors) it switches the partition to read only, to prevent data corruption.

Boot your box with a live linux from SD/USB, clean the crap from the storage partition and run an fsck. This will give you a chance to recover most of it.