10.2 not seen in either manual not automatic

• Hi All,

Raspberry Pi B 4 with 4GB with LIBREELEC 10.1 KODI 19.3

Very happy to see all the hard work that brings us; 10.2 and Kodi 19.4 Bravo!!!!

Sorry to say that my system doesn't seem to automatically update to these new and exciting versions; currently set to auto update.

Try to update manually, but 10.2 channel is not available to update as usually the case. Wondering if the disbursement broadcast has been initiated or there is another option other than re building as it is a burden??

Cheers from SCAL. 8)

• autoupdate is not enabled yet, you can manually update if you like or wait till the autoupdate get finally shipped

CvH
    March 11, 2022 at 11:16 AM
  • If you want to update to 10.0.2 then you can manually update as per the instructions in the wiki for Updating. There are a few methods noted, but the Samba method I feel is the next easiest. I used it on my non-Pi systems.

If they are a bit too intimidating, then I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the auto update channel method to get published by the devs after they are reasonably satisfied it won't break tons of systems.

What are you hoping to achieve by posting you are still waiting for the update channel to populate 10.0.2? If I was a dev, that would be quite insulting to me. It's not like they've forgotten.