KODI 19 on Raspberry Pi 4 does not remember WiFi password

• Hello. After upgrade to Matrix I have this problem. When KODI disconnects from WiFi sometimes, it usually does not connect back and when I go to Connection settings, the WiFi password is not remembered for my SSID and I have to input it again. This never happened with KODI 18. Any solution please?

• Hey, I'm having the same problem here. If I turn my wifi off and on again, my Raspberry 4 won't connect automatically and if I force it manually I have to enter the passphrase again. Sometimes libreelec even needs a reboot before being able to reconnect. I am using Matrix here too but I have never tested with previous versions of KODI.

• Since I live in an urban area with a saturated 2.4GHz band, I don't want to explain to you what I do to break WiFis that abuse power and bandwidth :D I hope you are not some of those affected.

Now seriously, restart the router and check the signal level and interference.

• Thanks for the answer. Restarting the router helps 50% of the time. It seems to be kind of random I really don't get it.

The signal level is excellent at all times so I don't think this is the problem.

• Hi, I am joining the discussion because I too am having the same problem!

Every time I have to re-enter the pw and this, as well as being boring, generates other problems such as the lack of adaptation of the libraries, of the weather ... of everything that should be activated after the wifi has allowed the connection.

At the moment we are few who have this problem ... we need to understand what determines it!