thanks to the experience gained with my builds of libreelec 9.2.x and the work of the community (rockchip and more), I'm sharing my unofficial build of libreelec for boxes with soc rockchip 322x.
** BIG FAT WARNING **
** I won't waste too much time on the subject of pirate streaming. Know that it's not tolerated by me. **
** I will try to help with legal addons (which I don't develop directly anyway). But if you have problems **
** with other kinds of addons, nothing personal, I will ignore you. **
- Kodi Nexus 20.2
- mainline kernel 6.1.45
- mainline opensource GPU driver
- legacy u-boot
- boot from SD
- ir receiver (it works, but if your remote is not recognized, follow this guide https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/ir-remotes and share results)
- support for wifi chip SSV6051p, ESP8089, AP6255, and others if supported by mainline kernel.
- hardware accelerated video decoding (mpeg2/h264/hvec/vp9). only FullHD tested because I don't own a 4k tv.
- analog audio
- DDR3 frequency scaling
- builds: https://ilmich.libreelec.tv/libreelec-11/
- source: https://github.com/ilmich/LibreELEC.tv/tree/libreelec-11.0
- for boot from SD see https://wiki.libreelec.tv/installation/create-media
Copy (via ssh,samba, etc etc) the desired build into a folder
and reboot the device.
To allow booting in most cases, the image uses a generic device tree. This device tree doesn't have support for ddr3 ram, doesn't turn on any LEDs, etc etc.
However, it's possible to change the device tree by choosing from the supported devices list with rk322x-dtb-switch.sh command.
|Device||Dtb||Wifi||Board||Freq DDR3||Cpu Clock||Gpu Clock|
|generic||rk322x-box||ssv6051p and others||N/A||1,0 Ghz||400 Mhz|
|V88mars||rk322x-box-v88mars||ssv6051p and others||N/A||1,3 Ghz||400 Mhz|
|V884k||rk322x-box-v884k||ssv6051p and others||N/A||1,3 Ghz||400 Mhz|
|Onetv Lite||rk322x-box-onetv-lite||534 Mhz||1,3 Ghz||400 Mhz|
|MXQ4k Pro||rk322x-box-mxq4kpro||ssv6051p and others||534 Mhz||1,3 Ghz||400 Mhz|
|MXQ 4k||WIP||ssv6051 and others||534||1,3 ghz||400 Mhz|
|T95d||rk322x-box-t95d||AP6255||534 Mhz||1,0 Ghz||400 Mhz|
- some strange wifi chip
- some strange USB Wi-Fi chip (I can add it if you help me)
- NAND (this is the hard part and the only legacy piece that remains)
- without your logs, I can't try to fix anything
If you like this project help:
- by first donating to Libreelec main project https://opencollective.com/libreelec/donate
- and secondly by helping me to buy/repair rk322x hardware https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ilmich6502 or https://revolut.me/ilmich