[UNOFFICIAL][RK3228/RK3229][box]Libreelec builds

• miclass have you tried modifying the dtb? Have you noticed any problems? I'm about to release the last version of 11 (then I'll start with 12)

LewisTowm may I please know what you need it for? the analogic video output driver does not exist in mainline kernels, I could try to implement it but for now, I don't see the use for it

@reznik1988 A thousand thanks.

I need to use kodi for an old television and I saw that kodi 9 does work with AV, but without color

• I need to use kodi for an old television and I saw that kodi 9 does work with AV, but without color

I'm thinking of porting that driver into the new release of libreelec 12. Anyway, what kind of standard does your TV use? Pal or NTSC, from what I have studied the lack of color may depend on the fact that the driver uses one standard, and the television accepts another. However, I haven't yet understood how to change the behavior (i.e. make the driver use one standard rather than another)

It is possible to enable other IR protocols to map another remote control?

Technically yes, but keep in mind that turning the box on via remote control only works with the nec/necx protocol(which is why the others are disabled). This is because it is implemented in a proprietary binary that cannot be modified.

• I'm thinking of porting that driver into the new release of libreelec 12. Anyway, what kind of standard does your TV use? Pal or NTSC, from what I have studied the lack of color may depend on the fact that the driver uses one standard, and the television accepts another. However, I haven't yet understood how to change the behavior (i.e. make the driver use one standard rather than another)

Technically yes, but keep in mind that turning the box on via remote control only works with the nec/necx protocol(which is why the others are disabled). This is because it is implemented in a proprietary binary that cannot be modified.

thank you very much I use NTSC

• Hello, thanks for all the work you've put into this, it's saved my old tv box from going in the bin.

I've noticed that playback at 24hz causes frames to show out of order and tear, whereas at other refresh rates it's flawless. (The Sync Playback to Display option doesn't make any difference here)

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this?

(I understand the nature of these cheap boxes means there are a lot of different components and this could well be a quirk unique to my own ageing hardware, in which case that's fine! It works well enough at 60hz.)

• Good afternoon, I installed your version of LibreELEC on my RK322x. Initially, everything was working great, both Ethernet and Wi-Fi. However, after some time, the Wi-Fi networks disappeared, meaning it's not detecting any Wi-Fi networks anymore. What could be causing this issue? Thank you

• Good evening, the TV box model is an RK Max with a RK322x core. I previously installed LibreELEC and initially, both Wi-Fi and Ethernet were working fine. However, after a few days, the Wi-Fi has stopped working. What could be the reason for this? It no longer detects any Wi-Fi networks."

• Good evening. I have issues with a friends box... It loads to kodi but after a couple of seconds, one minute maximum the cec-hdmi says that is connected an the box turns to stand by, at this point it dosnt respond any more nor to the boxes remote nor the tv... I have managed to enter in the settings and to disable the cec-hdmi and disabled simplink on my lg tv ... no difference

• Good evening. I have issues with a friends box... It loads to kodi but after a couple of seconds, one minute maximum the cec-hdmi says that is connected an the box turns to stand by, at this point it dosnt respond any more nor to the boxes remote nor the tv... I have managed to enter in the settings and to disable the cec-hdmi and disabled simplink on my lg tv ... no difference

this a link to same board i have.

but from what i read, i cant see a way to implement the solution by myself :(

• pardon me, but my screen is flickering and isnt accepting any input, do you know why? im using an lg monitor to test it

log files doesnt say anything special just about resizing partition. Im using an mxq pro 4k with an mxq rk3229 v2.0 board, I've attached a video on a drive of what the screen flickering looks like, theres also some sounds that im not sure of

WhatsApp Video 2024-04-20 at 11.40.11 AM.mp4

• hello there, ive figured out the solution which is to change the resolution and refresh rate in the kodi settings, tho now idk why but my connections tab is completely empty, it works with wired as ive tested(tho i wouldnt wanna use it since my router is half broken) but when theres no wired connection is it purely blank