Posts by chaconet

Good afternoon, I think I didn't express myself correctly. The problem is not that LibreELEC doesn't load; it does load onto the SD card. Then, I open it with the SD card in the TV box, and it installs and starts up, loading LibreELEC 20.3 with both Wi-Fi and cable connections working fine. The issue arises when I try to copy it onto the TV box's internal memory; it doesn't allow me to do so. I'm attaching a photo of the startup and system loading of LibreELEC on the TV box, and then the message that Putty gives when I try to copy it onto the internal memory of the TV box. I'm not sure if I can't copy it because it's an unstable system, that is, a nightly build. Another additional issue is that once LibreELEC is configured, it seems to run less smoothly than when executed from the Android system.

Sure, here's the translation:

Good morning, I have found more specifications for this TV-box, it's RK3229, with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM.

Good evening, I have a Rockchip RK Max TV Box. I attached a photo with the kernel, of which I also attached a photo. It's an RK322X. My issue is that I'm trying to make LibreELEC work on it. I'm using the kernel that you provide.

I create the image on the SD card using the Rufus program, and after doing so, when I boot from the SD card, the boot looks like this as shown in the attached video. The file ends up loading the LibreELEC program, but every time I restart it, this is how it loads the files or in this case starts the program.

Once everything is set up, the speed of the TV box is either very good or quite slow. It struggles to navigate through different parts of LibreELEC and takes time to open addons. I must also mention that if I install Kodi on Android, it seems to run more smoothly. However, I encounter a problem because Ethernet doesn't work on Android, while it does work on LibreELEC.

Another problem I'm encountering is that I'm trying to put LibreELEC inside the TV box instead of leaving it on the SD card. I'm attempting to do this through SSH using the PuTTY program and the "installtointernal" command, but it's telling me that it's not correct.

Thttps://ilmich.libreelec.tv/libreelec-11/test/o create the image on the SD card, I use:

If I use the previous images, the same thing happens, but alternatively, Ethernet doesn't work, and the Wi-Fi doesn't save the password. Every time I restart, I have to re-enter the password. I would like to know if this is normal. If I stick with Android, how could I recover Ethernet? It seems that the system is smoother with Android, which is incomprehensible. Thank you.