Posts by presko

Good evening. I have issues with a friends box... It loads to kodi but after a couple of seconds, one minute maximum the cec-hdmi says that is connected an the box turns to stand by, at this point it dosnt respond any more nor to the boxes remote nor the tv... I have managed to enter in the settings and to disable the cec-hdmi and disabled simplink on my lg tv ... no difference

this a link to same board i have.

but from what i read, i cant see a way to implement the solution by myself :(

Good evening. I have issues with a friends box... It loads to kodi but after a couple of seconds, one minute maximum the cec-hdmi says that is connected an the box turns to stand by, at this point it dosnt respond any more nor to the boxes remote nor the tv... I have managed to enter in the settings and to disable the cec-hdmi and disabled simplink on my lg tv ... no difference

I have lastest libreelec 10 installed on Emmc.

Can i clean install libreelec 11 on the emmc or it can run only from SD.

Another question is that i have recently bought an BT&Wifi usb adapter. Its with RTL8821CU. When i initialy connect it it starts in usb storage mode. Via ssh i can activate the network part with # usb_modeswitch -KW -v 0bda -p 1a2b. The wifi dosnt show any network, probably missing driver, the bluetooth does initial scan but when attempt to connect a device it throws a bluetooth io error. Its most likely that wifi will start when i update to ibreelec 11. Or the firmware shoud be integrated in future update of the build.

Greetings

It feels really speeded up.

Do i have to so anything else after uploading in /Update and reboot ?

I have flashed nightly-20230723 with multiboot on the mmc and runned stable on rk3229 until now.

I am not sure if it had resized correctly the partitions... but works stable for now and i dont have space issues.

Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on

devtmpfs 427.9M 4.0K 427.9M 0% /dev

tmpfs 197.4M 9.3M 188.1M 5% /run

/dev/mmcblk1p1 511.7M 154.0M 357.8M 30% /flash

/dev/loop0 145.0M 145.0M 0 100% /

/dev/mmcblk1p2 6.3G 2.1G 4.2G 33% /storage

tmpfs 493.4M 0 493.4M 0% /dev/shm

tmpfs 4.0M 0 4.0M 0% /sys/fs/cgroup

tmpfs 493.4M 2.3M 491.1M 0% /var

tmpfs 493.4M 0 493.4M 0% /tmp

When i have checked the number from the emmc on the net it showed that its a samsung 16gb + 1gb emmc

Besides the 9012p wifi not working i dont have any other issues.

Works great with rk3229-box-mxq4kpro-ovclk.dtb

On board says a7_rk3229_v52

Bought it as q96 mini but it turned out to be fake ... anyway with your work its saved from e-waste

Thank you for the great job and the passion of dedication.

Greetings from Bulgaria