Almost all my TV shows are gone after reboot

• power went out and my raspi shutdown so I had to do a power cycle reboot. Now, even though all five drives are mounted and show up in files manager, only the 14 TV shows on one drive are showing up. All the nfo files are current, and I tried a library update, and importing the video library, still isn't working. Í can still play all my TV shows thru the videos section but that's not the point. I'm using the latest stable version for the raspi 4, matrix 10.3 and the embuary skin.

• Your data drives are normally okay after a power outage, as nothing was probably written to them, but check them anyway to be sure.

Data on a SDcard is a bit more volatile, however the fact that only part of the tv shows have gone is a bit weird. Nevertheless, data corruption is possible. In such cases, since you can't tell which data is still okay and which is damaged, it's best to either start from the beginning and rescrape your video collection into a new database, or better yet, get your backups out, and restore them (...) .

Yes, there will always be that moment when backups are welcome. It only costs a couple of minutes of your time, but they are so useful.

• Ok I restored a backup and now I have several weird errors. For instance, seasons 2-5 of Young Sheldon scrape correctly, but season one shows up as Orphan Black, but with the correct episode titles. Should I just delete all my nfo files, re scrape everything and then export?