Where to download dtb files?

• I am confused. The only device tree files I can find are dts files. I can find nothing about compiling the dts file into a dtb file. Everyone installing seems to already have the dtb file. But I can't find any??

• Disregard. I found them. I wasn't using a box image. Now l'm trying different dtb's for a s912 box. I tried the q200. Libreelec did some resizing and said rebooting in 15 seconds but never did. Restarted the box and got a file system corruption detected. Changed the dtb to q201 in the ini file. Same error. Reformatting the SD card to try again. Taking a long time to write the img compared to the first time.

• The dtb files as the compiled version of the dts files.

The dtc compiler is what is used to convert the .dts and .dtsi files into a .dtb

First couple results from google “dts dtb” …

What are looking to do?

• I was just trying to install libreelec on a S912 box. The image I flashed to the SD card did not have a dtb folder, so I was confused. Once I flashed the "box" image the folder was there. The next problem was the file system corrupted error. I just fix that by using a different SD card. Libreelec seems to be running fine now.