Update library not working

• Hello, I am new to LE. I tested Openmediavault on Raspberry pi 4 with samba and minidlna. I used 3 SSD. So the problem was the update library of dlna every startup, which needs a lot of time.

Now, i switch to Libreelec to test it. I need samba and dlna. I installed LE on Raspberry and work well, i enabled dlna, minidlna and samba.

Samba works well with 3 SSD on USB, but i cant get anything on libraries when i update libraries manualy in settings or even automatically at startup. I tried even watchdog addon. Nothing on libraries so nothing on dlna.

When i search for something i get files from SSD, but not appearing in libraries.

What can i do?

Please help me!

• Thank you, but i dont want to scrap anything, i only want to play something. I think dlna is not so interested now. I tested a lot of systems and I'll probably have to give up. I needed dlna for TV and internet radio but the solution remains to use a USB memory support connected directly to the device.

• No, i have problem with scrapping. And i dont know how to scrap the entire library. Also how to scrap an mp3 that isnt made publicly on internet databases? So i have problem with get files on libraries in LE, not with dlna.

• Thank you, but i dont want to scrap anything, i only want to play something

No, i have problem with scrapping.

I think you need to make a decision here. DLNA in Kodi only works with videos/movies that were scraped into the libraries.

And i dont know how to scrap the entire library.

I already have given you a URL link with a mountain of information on how-to scrape a media collection into Kodi. I suggest you calmly read all that over the weekend. For music, make sure your mp3 files are properly tagged with correct and consistent info/data.

• Thank you again. Kodi and Libreelec is good. I scrapped a lot and is working with dlna service embedded in LE. I tried also minidlna but i given up of it. I have a lot of media files and minidlna has a setting that rescan every bootup. So, i used now dlna service from LE.

• "Not saved"....

Where are you saving the playlists to? LibreELEC's storage folder should pose no file rights problems unless something on the SD card has been corrupted.