RPi 4, libreelec 10.0.1 constantly restart

• Hi guys,

after update my Libreelect 10.0.0 -> 10.0.1 (and some time of working properly...) I've got some strange behaviour... It's start rebooting constantly, till in the end it's go to "Safe mode".

I've try to install v.10.0.1 on some fresh new sd card, but after some time of work it become the same...

Also I've test with the v.9.2+ and it still works properly... So it means that it's not about some hardware failier, or some sd card issue...

Here is my crash log https://pastebin.com/FPy4r541

Could you help me please?

I've digg in the log, but I can't see anything... /shrug

Thank you.

Best Regards.

• Code
    #0  0xf7de4198 in strlen () from /usr/lib/libarmmem-v7l.so
    #1  0xf54cfe68 in std::string::operator=(char const*) () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
    #2  0x0037a4a8 in ?? ()
    #3 0xf775d330 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libpython3.8.so.1.0

suggests it is a python addon that provokes the crash.

If you enable debug logging before capturing the log it may (or may not) give a clue which addon caused it.

The usual way to track this down is to disable all addons, check the crash has gone and then enable them one by one to identify the culprit.

• @firebull Your kodi.log shows several banned repositories and subsequent add-ons that are facilitating video piracy.

No further support is available until you provide us proof of a clean Kodi setup. This is as per our forum rules.

FYI, plenty of such banned add-ons are known to cause havoc on Kodi setups and mess up Kodi's core functionality.

• @firebull Your kodi.log shows several banned repositories and subsequent add-ons that are facilitating video piracy.

No further support is available until you provide us proof of a clean Kodi setup. This is as per our forum rules.

FYI, plenty of such banned add-ons are known to cause havoc on Kodi setups and mess up Kodi's core functionality.

I'm sorry to know that.

Could you let me know, those banned repos please.? Or at least to provide me some list with allowed repos please.

To be honest, I'm interested only about "Kodi BG repo", because of the BG Subtitles add-on.

If you mean that, this is the problematic add-on/repo I can remove it...

Thank you.

Best Regards.

• Could you let me know, those banned repos please.? Or at least to provide me some list with allowed repos please.

You can see identify the orange-colored entries here: https://paste.kodi.tv/mocuxipiti.kodi

Also, the mar33 repository is now on Kodi's banned add-ons list as well.

The list of allowed or not allowed repos is really pretty simple. If a repository and/or add-on is providing you material (video, music, sports, whatever) which you normally (with common sense) should have to pay for via subscriptions or otherwise, but it now offers said material for a fraction of the price or even for free, then you should get the proverbial light bulb above your head. If someone offers you an IPTV list of 3,000+ tv stations, you should know what is going on.

Subtitles are kind of in the twilight zone. They seem to be "tolerated".