Fully watched items not disappearing from 'recently added' movies

• Hi,

I wondered if anyone had come across an issue where recently added content such as movies didn't actually disappear from the list despite being watched. This is something that has always happened to me. I use LibreElec v9.2.6, Skin Amber v3.2.13. I already have 'show watched items in recent shelves' set to no. I even tried changing it to yes and back to no again to see if it made any difference but it didn't. I've seen posts with people having the complete opposite issue where people wanted seen items to stay but nothing really matching the issue I have. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Matt.

• Hmm.. I just tested a very basic Kodi setup with Estuary, and a movie in the Recently added movie list, disappeared from that list after having it 'watched'. In the traditional ways as well as setting the movie as 'watched', it will remove itself from the Recently added list.

• Hmm.. I just tested a very basic Kodi setup with Estuary, and a movie in the Recently added movie list, disappeared from that list after having it 'watched'. In the traditional ways as well as setting the movie as 'watched', it will remove itself from the Recently added list.

I wish mine would do that. The box is in use at the moment but I'll get a screenshot to show the problem later.

• I have uploaded my log file to

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any help with the issue I have would be appreciated.

• NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.program.indigo v5.0.00 installed

There is still a souvenir of a piracy add-on active on your setup. Better remove it first as such things can disrupt Kodi's core functionality.

You also run a Docker setup. It wouldn't be the first time that database data is 'misinterpreted'. I have no Docker experience with Kodi, so others will have to step in here.

On top of that, Kodi 18 is a previous major version for which there will be no further updates.

• NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.program.indigo v5.0.00 installed

There is still a souvenir of a piracy add-on active on your setup. Better remove it first as such things can disrupt Kodi's core functionality.

You also run a Docker setup. It wouldn't be the first time that database data is 'misinterpreted'. I have no Docker experience with Kodi, so others will have to step in here.

On top of that, Kodi 18 is a previous major version for which there will be no further updates.

Thanks very much for this. I shall act on all that.

• I've acted on the advice from Klojum and removed indigo. I've also removed docker and produced a fresh log.

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm afraid the problem is still there after making the previous changes. Hopefully the log I produced will provide some clues. Something I did notice is that movies that I delete from the drive are not automatically deleted from the library when I run 'scan video library' yet new movies are added to the libary without any issue.

Matt.

• Something I did notice is that movies that I delete from the drive are not automatically deleted from the library when I run 'scan video library' yet new movies are added to the libary without any issue.

In Settings > Media > Library In the 'Video Library' section there's a 'Clean library' command which will get rid of those deleted items

• Although the issue remains I've got around it by changing the menu to display a playlist of movies not yet watched and this suits my needs. If I want a movie that I've partly watched I'll use the other movies menu. Thanks everyone for your help.