Dual Audio Support

• omg, that would be such a nice feature if someday implemented...

Literally one post above yours I linked a working current build with the feature implemented :D

EDIT: In case I misunderstood you and you were actually just asking for this feature being included in the official LibreELEC builds, I 100% agree.

• Literally one post above yours I linked a working current build with the feature implemented :D

EDIT: In case I misunderstood you and you were actually just asking for this feature being included in the official LibreELEC builds, I 100% agree.

Thank you, I already mentioned that. But yeah, my post just takes focus on an official implementation, even there was mentioned that there is a small chance to get this feature implemented someday ;)

• I use kodie for watching Movies and listeing music. There for my RPi1 is connected per HDMI to my TV Screen and per toslink hifiberry to my amplifiere. It would be great if kodi could give audio out on both ports at the same time. There use to be the Dual Audio Builds but not any more. Can someone Tell me what to do to make it work as i Need it??? Thanks

• I use kodie for watching Movies and listeing music. There for my RPi1 is connected per HDMI to my TV Screen and per toslink hifiberry to my amplifiere. It would be great if kodi could give audio out on both ports at the same time. There use to be the Dual Audio Builds but not any more. Can someone Tell me what to do to make it work as i Need it??? Thanks

Why would you need dual audio for this setup?

• I thought this thread is a feature request, so i m asking if it is possible to give audio out on HDMI and hifiberry at the same time.....cause i dont want to swich the audio output everytime....HDMI and analog out at the same time is possible to.....but i prefer hifiberry cause it sounds better then analog.....what makes the difference?????

• The question is if there are really just a couple of people wantig this feature so bad as some of us, HDMI and SPDIF @ the same time, or maybe they 're just too lazy to write their wishes :)

• OK, so I implemented the script (modified for my pc)

#!/bin/sh

pactl load-module module-alsa-sink device=hw:0,3 #HDMI Audio (Stereo)

pactl load-module module-alsa-sink device=hw:1,0 #Analogue ⅛" Audio (Stereo)

pactl load-module module-combine-sink sink_name=combined slaves=1,2

Now when I play anything the audio is continuously, but randomly going tap-a-tap-tap-tap-tap

then it fades out and comes back again after a few seconds.

It is very loud, about 80% the volume of the signal.

There is also a slight hiss in the background.

When I use the two audio sources separately, the sound quality is fine. No noise, and no hiss.

Anyone have a clue why this would happen?