LibreELEC won't play my webm files

• Been trying to play my movies in webm file format on LibreELEC but they never properly play for some reason.

I see the blue loading circle appear but it never plays so I ESC and soon enough, the video controls show up but the screen spazzes out and my mouse cursor

leaves trails of itself wherever it goes then the OS crashes and restarts.

Here's a log file I uploaded today along with the latest crash log.

hastebin

hastebin

Thanks.

• Pi hardware has no hardware decode support for VP8 media, but it's hard to see what the issue might be since it's not a debug log.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Pi hardware has no hardware decode support for VP8 media, but it's hard to see what the issue might be since it's not a debug log.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

I can't. Pastebin won't let me share the log file without a PRO account and I'm not paying just for this.

However, I did find out I can upload log and crash files from LibreELEC and I can give you the links.

Kodi Log

Crash Log

• You can do "cat /path/to/log | paste" and share URLs that don't require staff to download, save, open, text files. It might sound petty.. but repeat it a few thousand times and see the novelty wear off. I also use pastebin all day without a pro account so I'm not sure what special thing you're doing but it shouldn't be needed.