Performance slow compared to Kodi on Android

• Hi there,

I decided to try libreelec image .009 build for my S905X Mini M8S ii TV box based on the recommendation from freaktab. Firstly, i must appreciate the effort put into this project. I have noticed that my kodi is noticeably slow in doing the following:
    1. Loading content from kodi add ons.
    2. Opening a stream
    3. Doing a search on youtube add-on

I'm happy to share verbose console logs or kodi debug logs as necessary but not sure what i'm looking for.

Thanks

Edited once, last by dwtdil (November 14, 2016 at 11:25 PM).

• Hi there,

I decided to try libreelec image .009 build for my S905X Mini M8S ii TV box based on the recommendation from freaktab. Firstly, i must appreciate the effort put into this project. I have noticed that my kodi is noticeably slow in doing the following:
    1. Loading content from kodi add ons such as exodus > movies for example.
    2. Opening a stream

I'm happy to share verbose console logs or kodi debug logs as necessary but not sure what i'm looking for.

Thanks

LE not support banned addons
    Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons - Official Kodi Wiki

• Hi there,

1. Loading content from kodi add ons.
    2. Opening a stream
    3. Doing a search on youtube add-on

Thanks

Changing the content of your posting doesnt mean it means something different. Kodi has its own (legal) video addons. If you have problems with them, then enable debug logging, restart Kodi, reproduce your issue, grab the logfile and share it with us if you dont know what you are searching for. we will see which addon you have used and what might have happened (well....probably not me, but there are others ;) ).

If you have banned addons and/or repos installed, please remove those first. otherwise it's not possible to give any kind of support. we've seen those addons causing the weirdest problems. so while tey are installed, we blame them for nearly any problem.

Edited once, last by DaVu (November 14, 2016 at 11:46 PM).