Logitech Harmony 650 not working with LE v9.97.1

• I just stood up a new installation on an RPi4 using LE v9.97.1. My TV is a Sony smart TV with CEC and I use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote. In the past, its just always worked. I have the Harmony configured for the Sony, and the pi had just always worked.

I'm just wondering why the harmony remote is no longer working with the pi? I verified that the CEC plug-in is setup and enabled. Any other thoughts that I should look at?

Thanks

Daryl

Its not just the Logitech that isn't working, I tried the regular Sony remote as well and its not working either. When I reboot the Pi, I see a message saying that the CEC is connected to the TV, but something just isn't working.

Thanks

Daryl

Edited once, last by rosede: Merged a post created by rosede into this post. (August 17, 2021 at 4:00 PM).

• Okay. Doing a little digging and I discovered that either the RPi4 is not compatible with Sony Bravia, or Kodi v19. Either way, I got a message telling me that Bravia will enable once a compatible device is set up. This is perplexing, because the previous Pi's / kodi that I've used all worked. Why all of a sudden Kodi v19 / LE 9.97.1 is not working?

Thanks

Daryl

• I don't know. It's the right time to provide a kodi.log:

1. Activate debug logging at GUI (HUD overlay appears).
    2. Reboot.
    3. Login by SSH.
    4. Run pastekodi.
    5. Post the resulting link.