library doens't update any more running on old cubox so kodi17.6. 16Gb sd

• i think my library is broken.(pretty sure it is ;) )

new entry's arn't added to the list.

thumbnails arn't made. memory full thing or a problem of any kind

i did run a cleaning app. (to delete leftovers of updates and such)

did a backup of the SD with win32.

i have a old "fresh" sd backup which should be almost finished in installation (23082020)

i am sure i changed some things after this in apps and settings so not my first step to go to.

this is my go to if anything else doesn't work.

(i am not a active tweaker just a user so it's a long time ago i did some work on the thing. if it's isn't broken don't fix it principle.)

i can enter with filezilla the sd wile running so can i replace(or delete) files to force kodi to recreate the library?

(i read something about thumbnails of photo's who's to blame (too much thumbnails of many photo's crashes the system. is that correct? And can i set setting to not make thumbnails of photo's? So memory isn't filled too fast?)

So my initial question is do i have a quick fix?

for instance by replacing a certain file?

copy of files of SD

configfiles

logfiles

picons (empty)

userdata

(yes i am aware the cubox is old and i should get a new system. don't know if i go for a barebone with plex app and netflix app or just a kodi running or the latest RPI with a optical audio output (old reciever) so i am running this thing till he dies on me or the kodi isn't working anymore .)

can anyone help me with a quick fix? :)

If you need any extra info please ask.

• Official Post

If you can SSH into the box, provide the urls resulting from the following commands:

df -h | pastebinit

dmesg | pastebinit

Also:

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • f you can SSH into the box, provide the urls resulting from the following commands:

df -h | pastebinit

dmesg | pastebinit

eh i can enter with Filezilla then i get a tree found the kodi_temp_ kodi.logs

made a old and new (before and after scan video librarycommand)

set logging to specific library (latest of the row)

did login witn putty and have the requested url's

do i need to burn after reading set or something like 1 day 1 week? (did a burn after reading so if you need it again tell me.)

how do i upload the logfiles?

do i need to sign in? /create a login for this? edit2: nevermind about signin i discoverd i had a signin from way back. :)

copypaste txt of logfile exceeded the max so deleted that only the https. (how you i point you to those files?)

• found nightlybuilds for the cubox but the last time i had those video issue's i discribed in my posts.

LibreELEC-iMX6.arm-10.0-nightly-20210711-ded9079-cubox.img

i think i can test this with a 8Gb sd.

First i like to fix my old 17.6 version which is stable and works most of the time. (i read somewhere that an extensive library and thumbnails can causes this crashing behaviour. can i use a nass folder to place the library files so the SD doens't fill up?)

• do i need to burn after reading set or something like 1 day 1 week?

For logfiles, you can also use paste.kodi.tv . It has a 60 day retention.

extensive library and thumbnails can causes this crashing behaviour

No. Most crashes come from either unstable add-ons or corrupted SD cards.
    You can use MySQL or MariaDB as an external database server to handle all library action.