Raspberry Pi Tools Add-on missing module "colorzero" (LE 9.95.5, Raspberry Pi Tools 9.80.11.109)

• Hi,

My Raspberry Pi 4 has a temperature controlled fan. It works using a Python script that relies on the Raspberry Pi Tools add-on.

I recently updated to the latest version of LibreElec (9.95.5), requiring me to update the Raspberry Pi Tools add-on to version 9.80.11.109.

When I try to import the "OutputDevice" class from "gpiozero", I get the following Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "fancontrol.py", line 7, in <module>

from gpiozero import OutputDevice

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib/gpiozero/__init__.py", line 97, in <module>

from .output_devices import (

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.rpi-tools/lib/gpiozero/output_devices.py", line 45, in <module>

from colorzero import Color

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'colorzero'

Is this a known issue and does anyone know a workaround for this?

• Maybe it depends on which GPIO pins are you using. For instance, some GPIOs does not keep their state during reboot.

I am running the LE 10 Nightly (currently 20210703) on RPi 4B, using GPIOs 4, 6 and 27 for relays and LED and did not encounter any issue so far.

• Maybe it depends on which GPIO pins are you using. For instance, some GPIOs does not keep their state during reboot.

I am running the LE 10 Nightly (currently 20210703) on RPi 4B, using GPIOs 4, 6 and 27 for relays and LED and did not encounter any issue so far.

hi. i am very new here. i just want to know if there is a working script for temp controlled fan for libreelec? because i also have a temp controlled fan setup already and works perfectly fine in raspbian os. still looking for answer if there is a working script or configuration also for libreelec. thanks.

• Try the same script in LE, in general it should work. If not, you need to compare OS release & configuration differences and make appropriate adjustments.

I am not using any script for a fan controlling as a most simple solutions works best. In my case it's a 12V CPU fan powered by 5V.