Issues with Samba and SFTP

• I have a Pi 3+ and I was running Raspbian for a few years. I wanted to get Kodi 19.1 so I bought a new microSD and dl one of the test builds and used rpi-imager to load it on the microSD. It ran well right out of the box. I use Kodi as front end for mythtv with myth running on Lubuntu. I put my old microSD in the reader and I plan on moving the files over with SFTP or Samba.

I turned on Samba and SSH with the startup Wizard. I am able to SSH from Lubuntu and I can use command line SFTP but I cannot get filezilla to work. It just says it cannot connect and it never reaches the state of checking the host key. I installed WinSCP and this works for SFTP on Windows but Windows doesn't read my old microSD properly. My Lubuntu has a second hard drive with Ubuntu so I can do a switch at BIOS. Filezilla worked on Ubuntu but I don't want to have to reboot each time I want to use Filezilla. On the Lubuntu with Filezilla, I tried an outside the network sftp system and it works. Strange why it doesn't work on my local network while sftp does.

On the Lubuntu box, I try to access the Samba shares on LibreElec but it says it could not find a mount point. I ran smbtree and it shows just //LibreELEC and nothing below it. I have used Samba in the past (not with Kodi) and you would just enter the location say smb:\\192.168..0.22\storage\videos but this doesn't work. Do I have to create a mount point somewhere? There was some instructions on the Wiki but they are missing. I am not trying to do nsf. I just need a place to drop the files since I can't get sftp to work. I guess I could do command line if needed.