LE10 on RPI3+ audio out of sync for 1080@60Hz videos

• I found an audio out of sync issue on any 60Hz videos independent of resolution, source, file or internet. I read that 4k@60Hz is not possible yet on RPI4.

Does this issue apply for all resolutions on the RPI3?

I use LE10 latest nightly on RPI3+ and RPI3. I have to use Kodi 19 because of own software development.

Thank you!

• Sorry, there is no such an option.

Playback

1. Adjust Display Refresh rate (I tested all options here without success )

2. Minimize Black Bars

3. Display 4:3 videos as

• Update:

LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-10.0-nightly-20210627-f904c2e.tar the 60 Hz mp4 files are in sync with

Playback/Adjust Display Refresh Rate = always

Options Start/Stop or Start doesn't work

Youtube 60 Hz videos still out of sync. Example

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Same behavior on RPI3 and RPI3+ devices.

Thanks!

• Performance problems with 1080p50/60 H264 decoding on LE10 on RPis (2-4) are a known issue. It's being worked on, some improvements are in the queue and should appear in nightlies soon, but it's still not perfect yet.

so long,

Hias

• Thanks!

I have also performance problems when playing playlists, 1st video plays normal, 2nd starts to buffer very slow and halts frequently for buffering after some seconds.

• I had a sync issue playing back some content on an RPi4 using the latest beta and nightly. Turning off DRM Prime decoding in the Player settings solved it. Maybe it helps in your case. Please see here:

Bernbacher
    July 9, 2021 at 11:20 PM
  • Is there some new information for RPI3 users available?

I use 3 sets of RPI3 on my TVs, RPI4 are sold-out since month, I don't need 4k but many 4k video streams have optional 1k@60fps and are therefore not playable. None of the UI settings solved this. To use LE9 is also not an option because i "need" matrix-only addons.

Is there a way out?

Thanks for your work!