LE10 stutter (rpi4) - is there a workaround?

• All 24/23.98fps movies I play with LE10 on the RPI4 has stuttering in the video. I have enabled "adjust refresh rate" per video, it does not seem to work in LE10 (This works perfectly in LE9). So I'm wondering if there's a workaround for this in the config, or something else?

(Using the official LE10 beta may 20th release)

Cheers.

• I can confirm this. I installed LE10 (recent nigthly build) on an RPi4. The settings report 4k at 30Hz, which is probably correct. My TV has a refresh rate of 120Hz.

I upgraded from LibreELEC 9.2.6 a few days ago. When I discovered the setting "Adjust display refresh rate" in 9.2.6 quite some time ago, I noticed a much smoother playback. I also noticed that the setting introduces a short pause when stopping the video or changing to the Kodi GUI during playback. This pause is probably needed to adapt to the original refresh rate of the GUI, which was 60Hz on 9.2.6 if I remember correctly.

Now, on LE10, there is no pause (like on 9.2.6 without activating "Adjust display refresh rate"), and 24fps content stutters or is choppy during panning shots. So I am suspecting that this setting is not working in LE10.

Is there a way to read out the current refresh rate?

• I think I resolved it for the case I described in my previous post. The content that was stuttering during panning was 50Hz, actually, and not 25Hz as I had asssumed. I set hdmi_enable_4kp60=1, and now the 50Hz content plays back without any problems.