Orange Pi Lite 2 image doesn't boot

• Written to several different brands and sizes of SD cards and no booting. Tried the nightly as well. Armbian boots fine though. Anyone with this board managed to get it to boot?

• I connected it to a 1080p monitor and it showed up and I was able to configure it. When I connected it back to my 4k LG TV the TV doesn't detect a display signal but I can see the device on my wireless network. So it was probably booting originally but my TV just wasn't seeing the signal, and it still doesn't. Are you connected to a 1080p or 4k display?

• Official Post

I connected it to a 1080p monitor and it showed up and I was able to configure it. When I connected it back to my 4k LG TV the TV doesn't detect a display signal but I can see the device on my wireless network. So it was probably booting originally but my TV just wasn't seeing the signal, and it still doesn't.

I too have issues with any H6 board and my LG TV in 4k@60 mode. Any mode with 297 MHz pixel clock or lower (4k@30 and lower) should work fine. However, my 4k@60 monitor works fine. I have yet to find a fix for that. Currently the only workaround is to lower resolution on some other display first, which is then remembered on Kodi.

• Thanks, that did the trick. I plugged it into a cheap hisense 4k tv and set everything up then shut it down and plugged it into the LG and the tv recognized the device. No problems after that.