No video output

• I have an RPi4B running the LibreElec 10.0 beta, kodi v9.95.2 image. The reason why I am using the beta version is because I wasn't getting any video output using the LE v9.2.6, kodi v18.9. Someone on either this forum, or on kodi suggested that I use the beta and it worked, up until now.

I now turn on the TV, and.......no video. I can tell there is a signal to the TV, but no video. I've tried everything that I can think of and have run out of idea's, so now I'm turning to the experts.

Please find the error logs here. Pastebin logs

Sorry, no debugging. I don't know how to turn on debug without going into the settings and enabling it.

Thank you

Daryl

• You can increase the log level (1 or 2 will be fine) by editing your existing advancedsettings.xml. It's worth to comment out all other tags inside <advancedsettings> for testing.

Thinking similar to what you mentioned, I moved advancedsettings.xml to advancedsettings.xml_sav and sources.xml to sources.xml_sav, rebooted. I'm not sure if it was something in one of those files that was causing the video from being displayed, but after a couple of reboots, the video suddenly came back. I then moved both files back to their correct names, and all is good.

Are you leaving the RPi on? does it work if you boot the RPi after turning the TV and receiver on?

I did not try leaving the pi off turning of/on the TV and then booting the pi. If this happens again, I'll give that a try as well.

Thanks

Daryl