Argon ONE M.2 Case Ir receiver (Help)

• Hardware:

Raspberry Pi 4 8GB

Argon ONE M.2 Case für Raspberry Pi 4

Kingston M.2 SSD A400 120GB

Software:

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.95.2

Ich suche eine Anleitung um den Ir-Empfänger vom Argon ONE M.2 Case unter LibreELEC zu Aktivieren. Ich habe noch nicht die Argon IR Remote. Kann ich die Andoer® Universal Fernbedienung dafür nutzen oder brauche ich die Argon IR Remote dafür?

Translated with Google

I am looking for instructions to activate the Ir receiver of the Argon ONE M.2 Case under LibreELEC. I don't have the Argon IR Remote yet. Can I use the Andoer® Universal Remote Control for this or do I need the Argon IR Remote?

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer
    • Official Post

Add the following to config.txt

Code
    dtoverlay=gpio-ir,gpio_pin=23

Then download the lircd file and put it into place

Code
    wget -O /storage/.config/lircd.conf https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Argon40Tech/kodiaddon_service_argonforty-device/matrix.script.service.argonforty-device/script.service.argonforty-device/resources/data/argon.lircd.conf

Though you may have to make your own remote config

then reboot.

Some info: Need help understanding Argon One IR control

• Ich habe alles so gemacht. Wenn ich mir die Argon IR Remote kaufe. Läuft die dann unter Libreelec oder muss ich die Tasten noch Anlernen?

Translated with Google

I did everything like this. When I buy the Argon IR Remote. Will it then run under Libreelec or do I still have to train the buttons?

• Habe meine Argon IR Remote bekommen und Sie Funktioniert auf anhieb. Ich kann sogar den Raspberry über die Argon IR Remote anmachen.

Mal eine andere Frage. Kann man eine Taste anders Belegen auf der Argon IR Remote ? Ich möchte das man die TV Liste mit ein klick öffnen kann.

Translated with Google

Got my Argon IR Remote and it worked right away. I can even turn on the Raspberry via the Argon IR Remote.

Another question. Is it possible to assign a key differently on the Argon IR Remote? I would like to be able to open the TV list with one click.