"Recently Added" Series and Movies section not updating

• Official Post

OK, then the 4GB of your RPi are good enough.

My next idea is that the scraper doesn't deliver the right format to be listed on LE's recently list.

Code
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.777 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 26
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.777 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 31
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.777 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 40
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.777 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 68
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.926 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 26
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.926 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 31
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.926 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 40
    2021-05-28 19:45:45.926 T:1084    DEBUG <general>: DatabaseUtils::GetSortFieldList: unknown field 68

Play around with different movie scrapers.

• I see the Python MovieDB Scraper has just had an update. Will test this out a bit and if that does nothing, I’ll try some different ones.

I just can’t understand why it all of a sudden stopped working 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ok, so I tried about 3 different scrapers for Movies (The Movie Database, The Movie Database Python [currently selected], Universal Movie Scraper) and 3 different scrapers for Series (The Movie Database [currently selected], The TVDB (New) & TMDb TV Shows). Had to remove a Movie that was recently added and on of the latest Episodes that was added and re add them.

Same result. Nothing has changed with the “Recently added episodes” or “Recently added movies” 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also if I go to the categories and click Recently added in Series or Movies, this doesn’t show the latest either.

Edited once, last by finch6: Merged a post created by finch6 into this post. (June 1, 2021 at 2:59 PM).

• Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I recently started having this problem and wanted to share my resolution for others who find this thread hoping for an answer. For me this had nothing to do with the scraper or settings changes within Kodi. I switched from a different import process to using RADARR which, it turns out, jumps through hoops to preserve the original mtime or "Modified Time" of the files which is what Kodi uses to determine whether a movie has been "recently added". If you start having this problem where you add a new movie file and Kodi scans it into the library but doesn't put it in the "Recently Added" group, check the mtime or "Modified Time" on the file - it's probably not recent. All of the new files I was pulling in with RADARR had mtime dates that were sometimes years old.

Obviously the solution will vary depending on your download process, but you need to do something to update the modified time of the new files coming in. To address this for myself I added a powershell script to RADARR to update the mtime of the downloaded file on import or upgrade. This cleared everything up for me. Hope it helps you too.

Code
    if ( $Env:radarr_eventtype -eq "Download" ) {

(get-item "$Env:radarr_moviefile_path").LastWriteTime=(Get-Date)

}