InputStream Adaptive + Simple IPTV

• Hi all, today inputstream adaptive has been updated to 2.6.11 and an issue with playback of some channels thru simple iptv has been solved.

Will this new version be available in LE Addons repo?

Same thing goes for IPTV Simple Client, on my android is updated to 7.6, but in LE its 7.5.1.1.

Im running LE 10 on rpi4

Edited once, last by tekhop: Wrong version number (April 9, 2021 at 12:50 AM).

• Guys - unfortunately, I have to say that this add-on still doesn't work properly. Today I tried for few hours to find some / any solution, but without success. My testing was with Skylink CZ/SK add on - IPTV and access to their archive, with full support of developer of that Plugin.

Leia> Current version 2.4.7.1: unfortunately not able to play anything from Archive (except Sport 1, which works incomprehensibly), Live TV on the contrary works without problems

Matrix> Current version 2.6.13: unfortunately nothing works, except for one program within Live TV, the ČT24 program (not encrypted)

I tried to promote and humiliate the InputStream add-on to different versions, but unfortunately I couldn't find any working variant.

Any idea, what to do with it please?

PS: looks like that this problem is now known to Inputstream Adaptive addon, but nobody knows, when requested change will be merged to final code :(