MCE_KBD not working for me

• Hi im one day old when it comes to Raspberry Pi's and Libreelec i have installed Libreelec and its working amazing the only thing is i have a HP IR which works on mce_kbd

My question is how do i get Libreelec to load the mce_kbd on startup . It works when i run ir-keytable -p mce_kbd -t but as soon as i restart the Pi i have to change it again manually

• Official Post

Hi im one day old when it comes to Raspberry Pi's and Libreelec

You're the same age when it comes to forum thread titles and capital letters?

Please don't yell like someone on a surfing board who's in the middle of the ocean.

We try to give everyone support here. Thanks.

• Klojum i was only trying to get some help i did not expect to be ridiculed; . i hope that makes you feel better in life

I will try and get help elsewhere and advise people not to come to this forum

• Official Post

i did not expect to be ridiculed;

There is such a thing as forum etiquette. Perhaps you can pick up a few pointers from it when visiting other forums.

As mentioned, yelling stuff like PLEASE HELP in all capital letters is not appreciated. It is considered shouting, and common sense should have kicked in as well. Apparently that last part failed.

If my response to that alone is already enough for you to get a high BP, then perhaps you shouldn't try so hard to stand out and thus trying to get in front of the line. Again, we try to help everyone. So, kindly behave yourself in the way you would like others to treat you.

That's all.

• Ok for one this is my very first time on a forum so i wasn't aware a simple capital is yelling and second try not to be so rude i was only looking for help and if i typed something wrong you could have approached it in a very different manner . Im not sure what behaviour you are taking about as i have only asked a simple question. Im not sure why you are attacking me in this way its very odd

• Official Post

Im not sure what behaviour you are taking about as i have only asked a simple question. Im not sure why you are attacking me in this way its very odd

Anyone who adds "PLEASE HELP" in capital letters or some similar request to their topic title, will get a reaction as it is IMO a totally unnecessary addition that borders on seeking preferential treatment. It's nothing personal.

First time on a forum... that's always possible. The capital letters issue addressed was on April 7th.

Today is May 28th, 6 weeks later. How long do you want this thing to continue?

• Not sure where "Please help" came from as i never said that.

I'm sorry its taken so long to reply but my job fly's me in and out and I'm away months at a time.

"The capital letters issue addressed" this is what I'm talking about you address the issue instead saying hey next time just be mindful.

It doesn't take much to be polite.