Posts by matty101

Not sure where "Please help" came from as i never said that.

I'm sorry its taken so long to reply but my job fly's me in and out and I'm away months at a time.

"The capital letters issue addressed" this is what I'm talking about you address the issue instead saying hey next time just be mindful.

It doesn't take much to be polite.

Ok for one this is my very first time on a forum so i wasn't aware a simple capital is yelling and second try not to be so rude i was only looking for help and if i typed something wrong you could have approached it in a very different manner . Im not sure what behaviour you are taking about as i have only asked a simple question. Im not sure why you are attacking me in this way its very odd

Hi im one day old when it comes to Raspberry Pi's and Libreelec i have installed Libreelec and its working amazing the only thing is i have a HP IR which works on mce_kbd

My question is how do i get Libreelec to load the mce_kbd on startup . It works when i run ir-keytable -p mce_kbd -t but as soon as i restart the Pi i have to change it again manually