HDMI power off issue

• Hi everybody!

recently I tried the following images:

LibreELEC-R40.arm-9.80-nightly-20210102-afeb291-bananapi-m2u.img.gz

LibreELEC-R40.arm-9.95.1-bananapi-m2u.img.gz

LibreELEC-R40.arm-10.0-nightly-20210402-5a78883-bananapi-m2u.img.gz

in the bananapi m2u connected to the Sony television KD-65XE7004

The libreelec works normaly until I turn-off the television. This last operation turns-off the banana-pi, but unfortunately like a cut-off of the power supply, without activating a process for power-off!

Actually I want that the banana-pi remains turned-on while turning-off the Sony-television.

Is this issue known?

What can be done to correct this issue?

thanks in advance!

• Official Post

The libreelec works normaly until I turn-off the television. This last operation turns-off the banana-pi, but unfortunately like a cut-off of the power supply, without activating a process for power-off!

Actually I want that the banana-pi remains turned-on while turning-off the Sony-television.

Is this issue known?

Why do you think it's not properly shut down? Shutting down board when TV is powered off and vice versa is by design. If you don't want this behaviour, then either disable HDMI-CEC on your TV or change CEC settings under input settings in Kodi (currently I can't give you detailed instructions).

• To configure HDMI-CEC appropriately, go to Kodi menu - Settings - System - Input - Peripherals - CEC Adapter

There you can set the option When the TV is switched off as you wish.