Exception after starting a container via Docker

• Description:

After you install the Docker service Add-ones from Libreelec's library and run an OpenWrt image, you get a container as normal.

Then, playing the Netflix plugin, the screen plays step by step, discontinuous, and looks like it's losing frames.

The container is then stopped, LE restarts, and the container cannot be stopped.

Docker: 9.2.0.127

HW: RPi4 RAM: 2G

If you don't start the container, it's fine, Is there something wrong with Docker?

Edited once, last by matthuo (April 3, 2021 at 2:37 PM).

• You give little information but I see that using docker with 2 GB of RAM is not the most appropriate, nor do you say the size of your storage that could also cause problems, and finally you do not say the name of the docker image that you are testing.

I can only say that docker works great, I have seven services running permanently and four other services that I start or stop when I need them. Updates to docker images are also done automatically without any problems.

HW: x86_64 RAM: 8G

• You give little information but I see that using docker with 2 GB of RAM is not the most appropriate, nor do you say the size of your storage that could also cause problems, and finally you do not say the name of the docker image that you are testing.

I can only say that docker works great, I have seven services running permanently and four other services that I start or stop when I need them. Updates to docker images are also done automatically without any problems.

HW: x86_64 RAM: 8G

Docker image: sulinggg/openwrt:rpi2

There's only 2 gigabytes of memory, but when the container is running, including the Netflix plugin running and playing movies, there's still 1 gigabyte of memory left, and that's the same problem, right?

• This is a RPI4 kernel issue: LE10 rpi4-4gb oom errors / USB3 disk writes trigger OOM reaper on Pi 4 · Issue #3210 · raspberrypi/linux · GitHub

Edit: My fault., the issue seems only be reported for recent kernels like in LE 9.95 - not in your 9.2.6

GPU_MEM needs to be adjusted through this issue?The current default value is 320, how much should it be adjusted to?512?I can adjust it and try again.

Besides, why did you say it was your fault?

• Now adjust the solution by ditching the sulinggg/openwrt:rpi2 image in favor of a more lightweight container, Dreamacro/Clash,

After testing, it seems that all the videos are playing normally.

But here comes a new problem, when starting the container, we need to use DHCP to automatically obtain IP for the container. However, LE plug-in Docker does not have MacVLAN DHCP plug-in. How to install this?Or is there a Docker-like plug-in that works?

• At present, different situations occur for different Docker images.

For Dreamacro/Clash, there is no system restart when “Docker Stop” is executed.

For OpenWrt only container, after execution, the LE system will be restarted; Oofnik/OpenWrt, for example, is a lean version of OpenWrt.

Doesn't seem to have much to do with GPU MEM?