NUC7PJYH won't boot LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.95.1

• Flashed an USB-stick with LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.95.1.img.gz (and also LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-10.0-nightly-20210323-32b3089.img.gz). Both images show the option screen, but can't boot installer, live or run image.

I guess it has something to do with the UEFI-only boot method. Secure boot is disabled. LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.6 is able to start (and actually in use on a SDD). Wanted to test the BETA from the USB-stick.

• This NUC BIOS is really strange:

When I select boot device via F10 to UEFI : USB : SanDisk : Part 0 : OS Bootloader, the Options menu will be printed, I can type run and "Loading /KERNEL... ok" is printed. Hangs!

With "Boot USB Devices First" selected within BIOS setup and no user interaction, the boot process will continue.

Intel VisualBIOS quality ... BTW, the stick gets booted with no problem on other machines in UEFI mode.

Thanx for the debug hint. I doubt that Intel will fix this BIOS bug as it was not able to fix the FASTBOOT problem. Can be closed.

• Worst case you can install LE 9.2.6, update to LE 10b1, then use the hard reset option in the LE settings add-on to nuke all traces of Kodi v18. Sounds a bit complex but with a fast NUC it's probably under 5 mins effort.