Random connection drops

• Concerning RE: Random connection drops

Da Flex: I am not trying to hide anything and do not have any banned addons or repos installed. Please clarify how you come to this conclusion.

Your quote shows a legal streaming website and no addon was installed in relation to this site at all. So please check your attitude towards closing the issue once more.

• Would like to, but how do you prove that something is legal? I always assumed everything is legal except when some law states otherwise.

Shouldn't it be the other way around - proof required when claiming that something is illegal?

• Sorry but this doesn't make any sense. There are no licenses for uploads of non-corporate videos and this isn't worth any more effort on my part.

You falsely accuse me of having illegal addons installed. There can't be any proof for your accusation because it simply is not true.

If you refuse to provide support based on this irrational assumption, that is up to you. I can only say that this disappoints me, try to work out my issue on my own and in the end probably switch to another OS.