7.0.2.009 build for S905/S905X

• The latest build as of now is 7.0.3.010.

I tried this latest build but had an issue with CEC control from Panasonic TV - A95X (S905X). 7.0.2.090 worked fine, both running from internal memory.

Relevant lines (I assume) from log file are

Register - new cec device registered on cec->AOCEC: CEC Adapter (0000:0000)

and multiple instances of

ERROR: CecLogMessage - Write: write failed !

Dropped back to 7.0.2.009 and it worked again so not a problem for me, just letting you know.
    Many thanks for all your work.

• Hi I tried using this on a "Leelbox" MXQ Pro 4k (says OTT on the box)
    Used LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0.2.009.img and the gxbb_p201.dtb since in android it showed p201 in the build number...
    Booted fine from SD card, CEC working and networking etc.
    Ran installtointernal, succeeded and rebooted... it booted from SD
    Removed SD, it says "No signal"
    Plug in SD, it boots from SD into LibreELEC...
    I chose "Reboot from NAND" in the power menu in Kodi. Now it just says no signal with or without SD. Reset button to boot into recovery is not working. Have I bricked this device? :(

• Booted fine from SD card, CEC working and networking etc.
    Ran installtointernal, succeeded and rebooted... it booted from SD
    Removed SD, it says "No signal"

CAUTION: If your box has a non-standard partition layout, you will see an error when trying to boot from internal memory for the first time. To solve it, you need to boot one more time from SD card and run

Code
    installtointernal

again.

• CAUTION: If your box has a non-standard partition layout, you will see an error when trying to boot from internal memory for the first time. To solve it, you need to boot one more time from SD card and run

Code
    installtointernal

again.

Yes sorry I left that out. It rebooted to kodi on SD card after the first time so I ran installtointernal a second time. It just booted to SD card again

In order to get into libreelec the first time I used the update app in the android system and chose any zip file to force it to reboot.

Now I cannot boot off nand, sd or use the button to get into recovery.

• Yes. Nexbox A96 S905 (not S905X). I used BootcardMaker.exe and stock firmware from August. It showned Updating and then TV lost signal. I can not longer see anything and blue and red LED are always lit.

I wanted to install stock Android. Test remote on/off and then flash LibreElec back and hope that I will be able to power on with remote.

Hi,
    Do you know which wifi chip it is using ?
    Any idea of wifi performances ?
    Is everything ok with LibreElec ?

• Hi

these builds are great, gave up trying to get a stable android version running, so these are just what the doctor ordered.

2 problems/issues though

1. i have my box set to 1080p video output sometimes it will change to 720p and I'm unable to change it back to 1080 without pulling the plug and rebooting.

2. any way to change the led colour with these builds? the original remote that came with it has a LED button that cycles through blue, green and off.

Thanks

Matt