Beelink Mini MXIII WIFI and BT

• This is actually a great sign...this means it should work!!! Reboot and look for wireless under network

Under connections in LibreELEC settings right??
    [hr]
    Horray it worked. Thanks for your patience in helping me. It means a lot.

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 16, 2016 at 9:58 PM).

• Under network you should have "wireless networks" selecion...disable it then enable it and you shoiuld have neraby wireless networks available under "connections"

Oh, I missed that you made it work, I'm glad to help...now we wait to see if we get bluetooth support as well...this box only has 2 USB connectors, hate to loose one to the airmouse IR receiver...

Edited once, last by mytbyte (November 16, 2016 at 10:06 PM).

• I did have it working. I then did a reboot now no wireless networks are showing under connections or network. That sucks after all your work and help.
    [hr]
    Now I have it back up again.
    Any idea how to make it work every reboot without ash?
    [hr]
    Nope it won't pick up the wireless adapter on reboot.

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 16, 2016 at 10:14 PM).

• It happens every time with me if I disconnect the Ethernet.
    If I have Ethernet plugged in then it will bring up the wireless networks and I just have to uncheck wireless and re connect.

• Not with me...I disconnected the Ethernet, even dsabled it and wireless option is stil availble after reboots or power offs...I only need to deactivate/reactivate to get the availbale wifi networks...

• I have been trying to make the kernel module for Aigaile chips load automatically but unfortunately I couldn't make it. The only thing I achieved is an easier hack:

• first install this devel version - when updating from 7.0.2.009 you don't need a device tree: LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161116235711-r23437-g73c3cef.img.gz
    • if you have the previous "hack" in autostart.sh, delete it - either the whole file or lines with the hack only
    • in Configuration folder (/storage/.config over SSH) enter modules-load.d directory and create file named wifi.conf and content cfg80211_qca. A SSH one-liner for this is echo cfg80211_qca > /storage/.config/modules-load.d/wifi.conf
    • reboot

Please report if WiFi works "automatically" with this version and after following these steps.

• Just to clarify @kazaq here is what I did:

1) Updated to the latest devel LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20161116235711-r23437-g73c3cef.img.gz
    2) Created a file named wifi.conf with the following contents:

Code
    [code]
    cfg80211_qca

[/code]
    3) Put this wifi.conf file in the modules-load.d directory .
    4) Ran the following command via ssh putty:

Code
    [code]
    echo cfg80211_qca > /storage/.config/modules-load.d/wifi.conf

[/code]
    5) Rebooted.

Once I did that I got the wireless networks tab coming up under network. The picture is a screenshot:

However, even if I deactivate and reactivate the wireless networks, I still don't get any wireless connections. Like in the screenshot below:

Hope this helps.

Edited once, last by kodiuser1 (November 17, 2016 at 4:35 AM).