Can't see LibreElec box on network

• LibreELEC defaults to SMBv2. Your network may only work with SMBv1.

Network options can be set via the LibreELEC Settings Addon.

Sorry to bother you again but I just looked at the the settings available to me and I don't see that setting.

I have a build installed would that effect the settings?

I am just trying to install the latest LibreElec but my DVA/SDA is full and it wont update.

I really don't care about the addon build if I get rid of it and all it's addons will that help?

• I have a build installed would that effect the settings?

Possibly. They are known to cause havoc in Kodi's core functionality.

A "build" in our terms is usually a scripted application that puts one or more 3rd party add-ons together. Add-ons that tend to facilitate video piracy, which as per LibreELEC's and Kodi's forum rules are not welcome here. Perhaps you can show us that my gut feeling is wrong, and that your build and add-ons are legit. Otherwise you are encouraged to find your support elsewhere.

If you mind getting rid of those build + add-ons, why not do a hard reset (see the LibreELEC Settings Addon for that), and start with a new clean LibreELEC setup?

Also, I have know clue what your "DVA/SDA" is.

• Possibly. They are known to cause havoc in Kodi's core functionality.

A "build" in our terms is usually a scripted application that puts one or more 3rd party add-ons together. Add-ons that tend to facilitate video piracy, which as per LibreELEC's and Kodi's forum rules are not welcome here. Perhaps you can show us that my gut feeling is wrong, and that your build and add-ons are legit. Otherwise you are encouraged to find your support elsewhere.

If you mind getting rid of those build + add-ons, why not do a hard reset (see the LibreELEC Settings Addon for that), and start with a new clean LibreELEC setup?

Also, I have know clue what your "DVA/SDA" is.

Yeah I'm going to try that today.

Thanks