Posts by FizzMcFizz

Possibly. They are known to cause havoc in Kodi's core functionality.

A "build" in our terms is usually a scripted application that puts one or more 3rd party add-ons together. Add-ons that tend to facilitate video piracy, which as per LibreELEC's and Kodi's forum rules are not welcome here. Perhaps you can show us that my gut feeling is wrong, and that your build and add-ons are legit. Otherwise you are encouraged to find your support elsewhere.

If you mind getting rid of those build + add-ons, why not do a hard reset (see the LibreELEC Settings Addon for that), and start with a new clean LibreELEC setup?

Also, I have know clue what your "DVA/SDA" is.

Yeah I'm going to try that today.

Thanks

LibreELEC defaults to SMBv2. Your network may only work with SMBv1.

Network options can be set via the LibreELEC Settings Addon.

Sorry to bother you again but I just looked at the the settings available to me and I don't see that setting.

I have a build installed would that effect the settings?

I am just trying to install the latest LibreElec but my DVA/SDA is full and it wont update.

I really don't care about the addon build if I get rid of it and all it's addons will that help?

A better thread title for starters, I've already done that for you.

Or you could have bumped your previous forum thread.

Why the USB stick doesn't boot up on the Chromebox, I don't know. I have no Chromebox experience.

Try using a different disk image writer such as Win32 Disk Image Writer or BalenaEtcher or Rufus.

Adjusting the partition sizes can be done with a tool like GParted (also available in a bootable iso), but have some partitioning knowledge will come in handy.

Sorry,

Hello all, I have an ASUS Chromebox that I set up to boot directly to Kodi I have LibreELEC on it but it wont let me update. I get the not enough space to install message.

I migrated from OpenElec and I understand this is a common problem. I want to do a complete clean install so I have made a usb with the USB-SD Creator tool plugged it into the Chromebox powered it up while pushing Esc to enter boot menu but nothing happens I just get a blank screen.

What am I doing wrong? I really hope someone can help me because I don't have a clue what to do.

I have a Asus Chromebook with LibreELEC and I want to update to the newest version. It wont because it says not enough space. I know I have to reinstall off of a USB. I have made the file from here and loaded it on a 56G USB, my question is, can I set it up to boot off the USB all the time?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I need help. :)

Thanks

Have been using LibreELEC for a couple years now on a ASUS ChromeBox. Just joined and wanted to say a huge Thank You to all the folks that are doing all the hard work so we can enjoy.

For a person like me that is not tech savvy (think Fred Flintstone not George Jetson) your hard work is a God send.

Thank you, :)

Oh....please delete if not allowed.