Problems with PVR-Simple IPTV Client (Raspberry Pi 4 only)

• Hello,

I have big problems with the PVR-Simple IPTV Client 3.9.8.1 and Libreelec 9.2.6. Since Sunday, not a single channel has worked. If I press play it looks normal for a second as if the channel starts, but then just stops. I tried older Clients too.

I have a M3U-playlist for my TV channels in which my access data is also stored in every URL (http://___.___.___/user/pass/channel___). Until Saturday it always worked fine, but since then it no longer works.

In the Kodi log, I have the following entries (401 for not authorised) when starting a channel:

If I access the URL via wget or curl from the Raspberry everything is ok, only via the addon I get the 401.

And now the strange thing: On every other device with Kodi (Raspberry Pi 2 with Libreelec, Raspberry Pi 4 under Ubuntu, PC, smartphone, tablet) everything can be played normally. Even VLC or similar players. Each time I use the same playlist, which I provide locally in my home network via a web server.

Even a completely freshly set up Libreelec on another SD card does not work. And it's exactly the same with a friend.

According to "Last updated addons", there was no update.

What could be the reason for this? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Tresi

• I'd guess the IPTV source changed something (as nothing changed on your end). Most IPTV services are pirate services so the operation may have been taken down .. in which case we don't care much for your problem. In the unlikely event it was a non-pirate service sharing a proper debug log via pastebin might be more revealing than the few lines you posted.