Posts by tresi

Hello,

I am using a standalone server with Jellyfin in a docker container and the official Jellyfin addon from their repo for a long time and I am very happy with it. There are 2 main clients on a Raspberry Pi with current LibreELEC 11.0.1.

Today I was browsing through the addons for a long time and the Jellyfin addon from Team LibreELEC caught my eye. Out of curiosity I installed it immediately. But except for a priority setting in the settings I see nothing. Also with a web search I could not find anything about it, and also not in the Wiki or here in the forum...

Can you enlighten me? Do I need this addon and just don't know it or is it superfluous? :)

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

tresi

chewitt: Thanks for the information, even if it doesn't sound good. But good to know.

BallerShotCaller: Interesting! There are really all languages listed to choose from except the one in the main profile. I can actually reinstall them under Addons->Languages and they will be there again and work. During the installation, the message "German Language updated" appears.

I would never have thought of that, as otherwise all languages are available for selection. But now it fits :)

The issue is closed for me. Thanks for the quick help.

Hello.

I would like to report an error:

I have selected "German" as the language in the standard profile. If I create a new profile without applying the settings of the main profile, the language is completely missing from the list and is not available for selection.

For testing purposes, I simply changed the main profile to "English (Australia)". If I now switch to the other profile, this language is also missing there and "German" is still not displayed.

To be on the safe side, I created another new profile. If I want to set the language there, I only get "English" in the list and no other ?(

My system is a Raspberry Pi 4 with 4 GB with LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.97.1.img.gz and it is freshly installed.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Thanks in advance :)

Kind regards

Tresi

Hello,

I have big problems with the PVR-Simple IPTV Client 3.9.8.1 and Libreelec 9.2.6. Since Sunday, not a single channel has worked. If I press play it looks normal for a second as if the channel starts, but then just stops. I tried older Clients too.

I have a M3U-playlist for my TV channels in which my access data is also stored in every URL (http://___.___.___/user/pass/channel___). Until Saturday it always worked fine, but since then it no longer works.

In the Kodi log, I have the following entries (401 for not authorised) when starting a channel:

If I access the URL via wget or curl from the Raspberry everything is ok, only via the addon I get the 401.

And now the strange thing: On every other device with Kodi (Raspberry Pi 2 with Libreelec, Raspberry Pi 4 under Ubuntu, PC, smartphone, tablet) everything can be played normally. Even VLC or similar players. Each time I use the same playlist, which I provide locally in my home network via a web server.

Even a completely freshly set up Libreelec on another SD card does not work. And it's exactly the same with a friend.

According to "Last updated addons", there was no update.

What could be the reason for this? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Tresi

Hi,

I am trying now for a long time to use my AFTV remote with Libreelec on Raspberry Pi. Yesterday I got my new Raspberry 4 and again I want to try to pair it with libreelec. For me it is the best remote control on the market.

In internet I only can get snippets but not the whole way to configure and use it. That's why I try it here and I hope you can help me.

After activating blueetooth in the settings->services menu I choose the menu entry "Blueetooth". Here some of my bluetooth devices are listed but not my remote. Somewhere I read that you have to press the Home-Button for a longer time to enable pairing mode. Somewhere I read you have to press for ~20 seconds and that up to ten times to work. I have tried but it didn't work.

The remote works with the original device like a charme.

Somewhere I read that the remote will fall in energy saving mode and you cannot wake it up anymore. Is this true and when how to avoid this?

Has anyone this remote working and can exactly tell me what do? Is it possible at all?

Help is much appreciated. I thank you a lot in advance :)

Kind regards

tresi