Whole thread/posts trashed instead of only removing "offending" links?

• chewitt just completely trashed two of my posts because he felt that they read like adverts. Why not just remove only the links that you think are ads instead of trash two whole posts?

Support to run LibreELEC with RetroPlayer on ODROID-GO Super?

chewitt argument: "I removed the original posts because they are full of product links and read like advertorials. In response to the initial question: these devices have tiny screens which are not suited to Kodi use and I'm not aware of any interest in supporting them with LE images. Lakka and Batocera will be much better suited to them."

If you read it you should see there are no adverts. Also, this new OGS hardware does not come with a "tiny" or low-resolution screen so it is too well suited to Kodi for RetroPlayer use

I am only a long-term fan of Kodi and RetroPlayer and have absolutely no direct or indirect affiliations/connections with Hardkernel, others, or any resellers or these or any other devices.

IMHO, I find it hard to believe that anyone who is a user of the RetroPlayer features in Kodi would find anything in those post offending or read them like an advent.

Hope this can be rectified as this was hopefully just a mistake by chewitt made due to being misinformed about Kodi's RetroPlayer usage and quick decision making.

PS: While I am not a frequent poster in the LibreELEC I am however a frequent poster poster in the Kodi community since 2011 so I am not just a fly-by-spammer.

• We are skeptical about fresh users, who post a lot of links. Just skip the links and post what you have to say.

I understand however could you then not restore those two posts and edit to remove all the links or all but the first link?

I spent some time putting the text together and the posts were just deleted by so I can not restore and edit them myself.

Maybe not such of a "fresh user" as I have been a registered member of the LibreELEC forum since Apr 18th 2017 :P

• I understand however could you then not restore those two posts and edit to remove all the links or all but the first link?

I spent some time putting the text together and the posts were just deleted by so I can not restore and edit them myself.

Yes, that's fair. I've been restored your two posts, and removed most of the links.