Web browser for x86 build

• You can instal the Chrome add-on from our repo. Most of the time it works, but sometimes it doesn't .. due to the fun of supporting a constantly iterating moving target piece of software. One of these days Kodi might gain an in-GUI browser, but that's subject to the same issues and is a long-term and slow moving project.

• I have tried to use the LibreELEC Chrome addon but have abandoned the idea. Using a browser with a resolution of 1980x1080 (2K) or 4K on a TV 2.5 m away with a remote control and with children requesting cartoons or your wife requesting another TV channel is a difficult task.

In the end I installed a docker container with jlesage/firefox image with detailed information from hub.docker.com and everything works fine. The firefox browser is accessible from any device at the address http://<libreelec_ip>:5800 and the remote mode works very well from a tablet and even from a smartphone. Normally this container is stopped and I start it from portainer when necessary, that is, almost never :D:D:D