AddOn Chrome - after starting nothing happens

• Hello, I am using Chrome 9.2.0.103 (os.libreelec.tv 9.2), libreelec generic x86 9.2.6. All new install.

No errors during download or installation of the addon but when starting Chrome nothing happens. In the logfile there is a warning: 'cguiwindowmanager - handleaction - ignoring action 107, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running'.

A reboot or reinstalling doesn't seem to help. How can I solve this warning to start a browserwindow?

• I had the same issue. Chrome would work just fine before I turned on auto-update. Afterward, nothing would happen. I tried installing an old version of the addon, but that did not help. It would download Chrome, but then nothing.

My issue turned out to be the skin. I don't normally run estuary, but sometimes must return to it to adjust settings. Running Chrome under estuary allowed it to pop up its first run screen. After that, I could return to my normal skin.

• Auto update to Chrome 9.2.0.104 causes flickers, anyone also noticed that ? And trying to come back to 103 doesn't work, I've to uninstall/install it.

Edit: After several tries, I couldn't come back to 103 or earlier since they didn't run after installed. Only 104 runs but then it doesn't allow me to sign-in and still flickers.

Edited once, last by nsnhd (January 11, 2021 at 11:04 AM).