Posts by StoneWall

I've installed the 11.0.3 generic legacy image found here using these instructions. I'm unable to find the chrome add-on. Would you point me in the right direction? I looked under program add-ons first, but have perused the other categories without any success.

EDIT: I was able to find it by refreshing the add-on repository. I right-clicked LibreElec Add-Ons and took the "Check for Updates" option. Chrome was listed in the program add-ons after the refresh.

Don't know if exist any tool to migrate-convert the database. More info you can find here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases

I didn't find any either, but you did give me an idea ... I saved the 116 db before the LE10 install. The data I was most interested in was in the files table. After re-scanning the library, it was a simple matter to rebuild that table within 119.

Everything is now back in order. Thank you for your assistance.

I had the same issue. Chrome would work just fine before I turned on auto-update. Afterward, nothing would happen. I tried installing an old version of the addon, but that did not help. It would download Chrome, but then nothing.

My issue turned out to be the skin. I don't normally run estuary, but sometimes must return to it to adjust settings. Running Chrome under estuary allowed it to pop up its first run screen. After that, I could return to my normal skin.

Recently upgraded from OpenElec to LibreElec because the OE scrappers stopped working. After doing so, I am having networking woes. After power up or reboot, it does not detect any WiFi networks. I have to go into the LibreElec settings and disable WiFi and then reenable it. At that point, it will connect to the WiFi network and get an IP address.

Once connected, I can ping the address but have no SSH access. I also cannot access the Windows shares, although the machine is visible to Windows Networking.

The WiFi card uses a RealTek 8192 chipset.