CVideoPlayerAudio Stream Stalled

• Hi,

Posted this issue on Reddit too but no answers so far. Trying my luck here.

A few times (at random) I've gotten stuck with a frozen screen while watching a TV show or movie. I'm watching with Alldebrid links using either Seren or Fen on RPi 4 running LE 9.2.6

I looked at the log and the last line is CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

I tried researching for any possible cause for the stall but didn't get anywhere. I was thinking that it was a buffer or readrate issue, so I increased the buffer to 160MB and the readrate to 7 in the advancedsettings.xml and still getting the same issue.

Have anybody seen this before? Is this caused by the link itself? Or is the issue in my RPi? It's really frustrating because I have to keep rebooting the RPi and even then still no guarantee that it will work.

You can see the log file here.

Any help is truly appreciated.

• You can see the log file

We can also see that there has been a shitload of banned add-ons installed (at least 10 repositories of them), which automatically halts all support to you and your Kodi. You are of course allowed to install whatever you please on your computer, but we reserve the right to not give support whenever a problem arises.

See either you come back with a fully clean Kodi setup, or you are encouraged to find support elsewhere.