MyGica T230A

• Same :(

Tried also with media_build on Ubuntu 20 in a normal PC. The stick was recognized, but TVH does not found any channel and the HDMI output gone XD

• Hi all, same here.

Can you give me some more instructions. I noticed that I don't have make, or cant use apt-get on libreelec ... so how I am supposed to build something?

Thanks.

• Hi all, same here.

Can you give me some more instructions. I noticed that I don't have make, or cant use apt-get on libreelec ... so how I am supposed to build something?

Thanks.

Hi pajzinka LibreELEC does not have an apt-get function. You can add addons through Kodi. If you are looking to develop or compile a custom LibreELEC- the follow link from the wiki will get you started. https://wiki.libreelec.tv/development-1/build-basics

• Hello again, I added t230a support to linux_media upstream and my patch was accepted so we must wait until developers grab new patched linux kernel.

lplayer your t230a is not recognized because you haven't got patched linux kernel so you must patch linux kernel and build it for LE or you must wait.

• Happy to see that there happened a lot for the driver!

Is there anyone that can explain how to install this driver for my raspberry pi 4?

Thanks!